To My Love

Congratulations!
To my wife who has today put up with this character for 5 years! Her patience knows no limits, and her love in unwavering in spite of her better instinct! Yea, her children rise up and call her blessed for they see their father and are so thankful that God sent her to their rescue lest they become like him! And while her beauty growth more and more, the light of it doeth reveal such spots of tarnish on her husband that he clings to her so that she cannot see them so much.

I love you sweetheart and I want the world to know that it’s you and only you that still have my heart. Thanks for the wonderful times we’ve had the last five years and as I have been married to you, we have both found out why God uses marriage as the analogy for the union with Christ. The times of joy that we have had, give us strength for the times of trial and if I can quote you,
“It’s worth the pain
It’s worth the Joy!”

Happy Anniversary Love!

Comments

Joe said…
Well happy anniversary! She must be a jewel.
Glen Zehr said…
Happy Anniversary

Popular posts from this blog

The Kissing Conundrum

Our Love Story - Finale

He's HERE!!!