Stauffer Family 2006

Comments

Jean said…
That's a whole bunch of good-looking Stauffers!
Aimee said…
No "Stauffer bias" here, eh Aunt Jeanie?
:-)
Japheth said…
Oops! Heh heh... I guess Aimee was still signed in here and that was my comment above with her account.

Hmmm... maybe I can have some fun with this............ :-)
Jean said…
Being a Stauffer, I'm quite sure you could!!
Anonymous said…
that's a nice family picture. We need to get another one taken. YOu need to post the ages, because I alway forget. :)
Japheth said…
The ages, left to right;
Japheth Jr. 5
Loraine 2 1/2
Jaden 5 months
Wayne 18 months
Jeremiah 4
Basketcollector said…
Very nice family photo.....if only I could figure out how to get ours on the main website.....

Popular posts from this blog

The Kissing Conundrum

Our Love Story - Finale

He's HERE!!!