Another Gem for God's Crown



Today God Saw fit to take another of His gems home. We received word this afternoon that Krystal Yoder, wife of Val Yoder, was ushered into the presence of her beloved Savior.


She has had a long battle with her heart and today it gave out on her while attending a wedding in Lancaster Pennsylvania. Her brother who is a medical doctor was there with her and said that she could not have been revived even if she had been at the best hospital. It was her time to go.

Please pray for their family! Their oldest son is in Thailand doing prep work for the whole family to move there next year. This also happened at the same time that Val was attending a meeting to plan the development of a Bible school for Asians in Thailand. Pray for the family’s strength in all of this!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Japheth, sorry to hear that, but she is in the presence, of her Savior, please tell her family that I will be praying them for strength,
thanks janice
Anonymous said…
Tell her family that we will be praying for them

Aunt Doris Jean
Rob said…
I posted a recent family picture of Val and family on my blog. Our oldest son Conrad was at SMBI for 2nd term last month. The URL for my blog is> http://ramiller.blogspot.com/
My heart sorrows with the family. I know what it is to lose a mother. I was thirteen when my mother life was claimed because of cancer. But, praise God, Crystal's suffering is now over and she can be whole in body in heaven. Please give my condolences to the family.
Anonymous said…
Japheth, I sorrowed with the whole family years ago when their youngest daughter died. I'm crying inside now. I know she had trouble with her heart... I know she's in the presence of her beloved Christ.... I know she's a shining gem in the Crown... but that doesn't ease the hurt I feel for the family, nor the pain I know they must feel right now. Please give them my regards. Will you post as to a funeral date?

Ed Hertzler

Popular posts from this blog

The Kissing Conundrum

Our Love Story - Finale

He's HERE!!!